Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Greek Theater Mask Lesson on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 15:53:02 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is Cathy Gaul's lesson plan for Greek Masks:

I added a simple Rubric assessment and some resources.
Cathy did this lesson with 6th grade - but I saw the
same lesson done with college students (online - for a
history course).

I will be adding some addtional step by step notes for
plaster gauze masks - but knew that most of you
already know how to make them. I wanted to get this
online since folks ask for Greek lesson plans and
ideas. This lesson is sure to motivate.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources