Re: photographers

---------

From: CarobPod Designs (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 15:36:16 PST

Thanks for all the suggestions about photographers...it will be a good start!
Carolyn
  I start all my photos classes each year with a
  discussion of Lange's Migrant Mother and talk about the power of that
  image and how it is an icon for an era. That photo contains so much
  history and history of art. The kids never forget the story.

  Patty,
  I also use this photo to open up photo class. KIds do love it and it really show what a powerful force photography is in our society/culture.
  mike sacco ---

---