Interested in Art Trading Card Exchange?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 12:36:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This topic just came up on Getty list....but at the
time I didn't have permission to post Dale's email
address.

Dale Roberts is looking for someone for an Art Trading
Card Exchange. Email him if you are interested
daleroberts@shaw.ca

Dale teaches at Victoria College of Art in British
Columbia Canada.

Judy Decker