Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Masks Around the World - invite for student art

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 08:19:23 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I think we all know that masks - regardless of
materials - is a project that motivates all grade
levels. I am working on a Masks links page (actually
it is already on the site as a page in progress) since
that was a frequent search on my site.

I would like to add a masks student gallery - with
links to all of the lesson plans that are on
Incredible Art Department. If you would like to
participate in this gallery - send me ONE mask example
(for each project you have done) - a sentence or two
about it - your name and name of your school/location.
If I already have your mask images, you do not have to
send them again. I will eventually add an image for
each person who has submitted lessons already (when I
add the lesson links). No lesson plans are necessary.

Please send images off list (as attachments do not go
through the Yahoo lists).

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources