Masks Around the World - invite for student art

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 08:19:23 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I think we all know that masks - regardless of
materials - is a project that motivates all grade
levels. I am working on a Masks links page (actually
it is already on the site as a page in progress) since
that was a frequent search on my site.

I would like to add a masks student gallery - with
links to all of the lesson plans that are on
Incredible Art Department. If you would like to
participate in this gallery - send me ONE mask example
(for each project you have done) - a sentence or two
about it - your name and name of your school/location.
If I already have your mask images, you do not have to
send them again. I will eventually add an image for
each person who has submitted lessons already (when I
add the lesson links). No lesson plans are necessary.

Please send images off list (as attachments do not go
through the Yahoo lists).

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department