Re: Marbeling Question

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 15:36:13 PST

I used thinned down tempera and we made valentine hearts with pearlized pink, white red and magenta this year with first grade. They LOVED it! Going to try the Starry Night with 2nd and maybe Monet's garden or lily pond idea with 3rd and 4th this year the same way.
What kind of paper do you use?
Cathy

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.