Re: Marbeling Question

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 13:03:15 PST

Water down the tempera. I did it with 24 classes last semester, and it was a huge hit. Also, I let it sit overnight before wiping the dried shaving cream off the paper.

~ Kathleen

"Ri(h Priestley" <priestlr@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to do marbleing using Shaving Cream in my classroom. I
have tried using powdered tempra but it doesnt seem to work very well.
Does anyone have suggestions as to what paint or ink to use to
generate the coloring effect.

--
-Ri(h Priestley