Update Pinwheels for Peace

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 07:12:01 PST

Since introducing the Pinwheels for Peace project in Boston at NAEA and
thru ArtsEdNetTalk a week or so ago, we have had a great response!
People in 18 states , England, and Canada have made a commitment to the
project!! Please continue to spread the word to make this a truly
global event.
On a side note, this project isn't strictly limited to schools - girl
scouts and girl guides have joined, as have church groups, artists, and
individuals.
So, the more participation we can garner, the larger impact we will
have!
http://www.pinwheelsforpeace.com
My thanks to all of you who are spreading the word about the project!
Ann

---