Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Update Pinwheels for Peace

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 07:12:01 PST

Since introducing the Pinwheels for Peace project in Boston at NAEA and
thru ArtsEdNetTalk a week or so ago, we have had a great response!
People in 18 states , England, and Canada have made a commitment to the
project!! Please continue to spread the word to make this a truly
global event.
On a side note, this project isn't strictly limited to schools - girl
scouts and girl guides have joined, as have church groups, artists, and
So, the more participation we can garner, the larger impact we will
My thanks to all of you who are spreading the word about the project!