Re: argument for 7th 8th grade art

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 05:48:15 PST

Do you teach in a public school ? A required / elective sounds
like an oxymoron. I taught in Kansas where if a course was
required, no fees could be charged. Of course we also provided
free text books and did not charge for the School Bus. But with
tight budgets I understand they are charging to ride the bus now.
Do other public schools charge for these things ? What has happened
to the concept of providing a free public education ?
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703