Mark your calendar for May 1st

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 19:44:28 PST

This is an e-mail reminder to mark your calendar for
Sunday, May 1, 2005. Chris Webster, Phil Rambow and
myself are having an opening of our watercolor exhibit.
We want everyone to be there, so this is an early
mention so you can mark the date on your calendar.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703