Nice chart for Animal Symbolism

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 15:01:39 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I found this very nice chart today for animal
symbolism.
http://www.writedesignonline.com/assignments/masks/animalsymbolism.htm

Just keep in mind that an animal may have a positive
symbolism in one culture and have a negative one in
another. This chart doesn't specify cultures.

I had charts that I got from a book when I did my
units. The charts showed cultures - positive and
negative meanings.... I wish I had saved a copy.

This site also have a good page for color:
http://www.writedesignonline.com/resources/design/rules/color.html#psych
http://www.writedesignonline.com/resources/design/rules/color.html

I found this looking for Masks Around the World. I am
working on getting that page online.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department