RE: argument for 7th 8th grade art

---------

From: Michael Gerrish (mrg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 12:20:11 PST

Teach all third graders and offer an "honors" program for selected 8th
graders periodically or after school if you are so inclined.
End Result is you teach all students (except those who enter as 8th
graders) and have the most motivated students continuing on and
developing skills/interests as 8th graders.

Michael Gerrish
http://whyart.com/signature.htm