Re: displaying altered books/ab round robin question

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 11:53:06 PST

I don't know if we're in the same round robin, but I haven't had one in a couple of months either.

~ Kathleen

judy nash <turtlesoup4u@yahoo.com> wrote:
Speaking of altered books..... are the round robin books still circulating? I have not had one since before Christmas vacation......Im getting antsy to see mine again....with all the entries!