Re: displaying altered books

---------

From: judy nash (turtlesoup4u_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 11:49:35 PST

Speaking of altered books..... are the round robin books still circulating? I have not had one since before Christmas vacation......Im getting antsy to see mine again....with all the entries!

Heidi McElroy <hmcelroy@naxs.com> wrote:Does anyone have a good way to display altered books? I have put them in a
showcase, but you see only one 2-page spread. I have put them on a table,
only to have one of them stolen.
I am having a show at an arts center this spring and am looking for a good
display solution. I have considered photographing pages and displaying them
around the one opened page. Suggestions welcome. thanks in advance. Heidi
in VA