Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Source for images to inspire HS Ceramics

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 09:42:09 PST

Dear Art Educators,

The Arkansas Art Center Contemporary Ceramics
Collection is a great source for images to inspire
high school (and middle school) ceramics. I just added
links to several images on lesson plans - and a link
on my site (ceramics page)
Amanda Linn posted this site to Getty list.

Here is the start of the collection (274 images):*1${ClientIP}*356130
Functional and sculptural ceramics - all forming
methods represented.

I did a search and found 70 teapots - very creative

Enjoy this resource.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources