displaying altered books

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 07:59:53 PST

Does anyone have a good way to display altered books? I have put them in a
showcase, but you see only one 2-page spread. I have put them on a table,
only to have one of them stolen.
I am having a show at an arts center this spring and am looking for a good
display solution. I have considered photographing pages and displaying them
around the one opened page. Suggestions welcome. thanks in advance. Heidi
in VA

---