Re: the digest has been very small, is getty down?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 06:09:19 PST

Randy,
        It appears that the Getty is up and running. What is down
is the volume of e-mail. They may be watching basketball or on
Spring Break. It's just slow right now. I got a total of 16 e-mails
yesterday. Where the weather is nice, I guess they went out to play.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703