the digest has been very small, is getty down?

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 04:54:49 PST

I guess I am breaking all sorts of records in the number of my posts, but
the Getty list is coming through with only about 5 messages. So I dug out
the 4 different addresses I have to send this out. Sometimes I post only to
the digest, which makes me wonder if the whole list gets it.
I had two nibbles on the art trading cards( high school level). If there
are more keep e mailing me. Randy in Maine

---