Re: Organic Form in Clay- High School Lesson idea-Paperclay anybody?

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 04:21:19 PST

Hi Cathy,
Are you talking about Celluclay? I don't like it but my friend who teaches art in Mt. Laurel loves it. I think it makes too much dust and I don't want to breathe it. Plus it looks sort of like it's been chewed (if you know what I mean).
I'm crazy about Ukranian eggs. I did one once at a workshop and it took a looong time but I still have it and I treasure it. Good luck doing it yourself. I would never be brave enough to go it alone. I have a small collection of beautiful eggs from around the world - one from Japan is covered with thin strips of paper.
This Saturday we're going to the Merion Cricket Club in Bryn Mawr for the egg hunt. We go every year. I'll be sad when my daughter is too old for it.
Sky