Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Organic Form in Clay- High School Lesson idea

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 14:41:30 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Maria Lengauer has sent me some very cool images of
her students' abstract nature forms. These are
unfinished right now. I can't wait to see them

More lesson details will be added in time.

Maria - if it isn't OK to share these yet with the
world, I will pull the page. I am sure these will
inspire similar lessons. I actually did this same
lesson years ago when I taught high school (like

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?