New Lesson Plans on IAD - Middle School/Elementary

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 09:15:40 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added several new lesson plans to IAD.
Check Early Childhood - Elementary and Middle School.
Generally, lessons added at the top. Here a few:

Jeryl Hollingsworth X-ray for Kindergarten:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/Jeryl-Xrays.htm

Cathy Gaul Yarn Wrapped Lines in Space Sculpture:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Cathy-wrapped3D.htm
This is listed with the Coil baskets link

Donnalyn Shuster - Rousseau Jungles:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Donnalyn-Rousseau.htm

You will find several lesson ideas from MaryAnn Kohl
-these are from list posts she has made sharing
lessons in her books. (MaryAnn - if you see this -
links to Brightring/your books will be added with your
plans).

I also did some work on and Ideas index page.... This
will make it easier to find pages of ideas and will
make it easier for all of your to share lesson ideas.
I know many do not have to write up detailed plans. It
is much easier to share an image with a brief
description. I hope to add many more ideas pages.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/lessonideas.html
This is linked from the lesson plan launch page.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/