Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New Lesson Plans on IAD - Middle School/Elementary

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 09:15:40 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added several new lesson plans to IAD.
Check Early Childhood - Elementary and Middle School.
Generally, lessons added at the top. Here a few:

Jeryl Hollingsworth X-ray for Kindergarten:

Cathy Gaul Yarn Wrapped Lines in Space Sculpture:
This is listed with the Coil baskets link

Donnalyn Shuster - Rousseau Jungles:

You will find several lesson ideas from MaryAnn Kohl
-these are from list posts she has made sharing
lessons in her books. (MaryAnn - if you see this -
links to Brightring/your books will be added with your

I also did some work on and Ideas index page.... This
will make it easier to find pages of ideas and will
make it easier for all of your to share lesson ideas.
I know many do not have to write up detailed plans. It
is much easier to share an image with a brief
description. I hope to add many more ideas pages.
This is linked from the lesson plan launch page.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?