Educational Photography site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 07:42:11 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I got a link request for this site by a photography
teacher.
SilverSilicon by Jim Beecher
http://www.SilverSilicon.com/

Students, both of art and photography, may find his
book called PATH, useful. It's about different ways
of working creatively.

There are over 50 self-assignments in that section.

In the "Look at Photographs" section, there are
websites for over 200 well-known photographers.

Site does have Google ads for some of the sections.

I will add a link on my Photography resources page.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/