Re: Art trading Cards

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 16:29:31 PST

I have swapped these for a couple of years now. If you go to Yahoo groups and type in artist trading card you will find a whole bunch of groups of people that swap these. Also, did you know there is a book about these? Check out this link: http://stampington.com/html/artist_trading_cards.html By the way, I have two of my ATCs printed in this book! Marcia

Randy Menninghaus <india99@infionline.net> wrote:
I wanted to let all of your know that Stephanie and I are having way too
much fun exchanging ATC's(Art Trading Cards). Gina in Australia are you
interested in a swap? Any one out there interested in doing one a month or
so from now? I have some other students interested in it. I think part of
the lure was the Virgin islands? I think a little "Griffin & Sabine" kicked
in as we sat in our snow encrusted room thinking of the tropics.
Mrs. Randy from Maine