Re: mounting artwork

---------

From: KATHY TROTT (KATHY_TROTT_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 11:31:19 PST

Woody...
Mounted...permanently, students never get it back. It is a group
project (grid enlargement) when the pieces are put together they make
one image. But what should I use to adhere it to the plywood?
Kathy

>>> woodyduncan@comcast.net 03/18/05 09:06AM >>>
Kathy,
        Mounted ????? Is this permanent ? Suppose to stay on
display forever ? Do the students ever get it back ? If this
is a permanent display, I'm sure you can find masonite.
Hardware stores and large home improvement centers still
carry it.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons