Re: the change in getty archives still up to date for now . :)

---------

artlover44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 11:30:36 PST

Ann,

The Norton Simon is a must! The lower level of the Simon is dedicated to art of Asia, with a temple like feel, lovely. The dowtown area offers the new Disney Concert Hall designed by Frank Gehry, and the new Cathedral designed by the Spanish architect Jose Moneo, both are worth the time. We now have a subway system of sorts that hit the dowtown area with well placed stops.

Hope this helps,

Chris Lincoln
St. Mel School
Woodland Hills