Re: the change in getty archives still up to date for now . :)

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 07:30:30 PST

Hi All,
    Speaking of Getty, I am going to be in Los Angeles this summer for a
conference. My first time in LA! I know to see the Getty and the LA County
art museum. What are other suggested must see places? Is the Norton Simon
museum nearby? I am also planning to take the train to San Jose to visit
cousins. Any art museums/galleries in that area a must see? Thank you for
any information and insights you can post.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired

---