speaking of mounting art

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 06:27:48 PST

I also have a mounting challenge. I'm supposed to put 2-D work on a display board for the district art show. It will be mounted with pins. But, being the coloring-out-of-the-lines creative type, I want to display a few 3-D items - a light weight altered book, an accordian book and two half masks that have the eye holes open. I was thinking about two bands of elastic around each book, then pin the elastic to the board. Perhaps fishing line through the mask eyes, but how to attach that to the pins . . . velcro would be nice, but I don't want to damage any artwork . . . any suggestions of how I can bend the rules and use these 3-D pieces? Thanks!

~ Kathleen