Re: mounting artwork

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 06:06:18 PST

Kathy,
        Mounted ????? Is this permanent ? Suppose to stay on
display forever ? Do the students ever get it back ? If this
is a permanent display, I'm sure you can find masonite.
Hardware stores and large home improvement centers still
carry it.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons