mounting artwork

---------

From: KATHY TROTT (KATHY_TROTT_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 05:07:12 PST

It has been a long time since I have needed to permanently mount student
artwork on a board. I used to mount work on masonite which the store
doesn't even carry anymore (that made me feel so old). I have a piece
of plywood and need to mount student work on it for permanent display.
Should I seal the plywood first with ________? and what should I use for
adhesive. The art work is painted onto oaktag.
Thanks in advance for suggestions...
Kathy

---