Re: the change in getty

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 04:59:57 PST

Hi Randy and all,

The list is still being archived. The current archived list is just not accessible through the link on the Getty site.

There is a way to get to the currently archived list. I know Judy Decker knows a way to get to them and perhaps Woody does too. I wish though that others not on the list could access the archived list more directly.

Contact Judy or Woody for directions on how to get to the archived list.

I am sure Judy will answer a lot of the questions about all of this when she gets back.

Cheers,

Diane