the change in getty

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 03:35:19 PST

I went and wandered the new site. they are changing the name of the email
list as well. Of course, my question is? Does this cause the digest to
cease? But to answer it I may have to write a snail letter.
I wandered the archives and it is sad they stopped doing archives last
year. It is a history of the list as well as a source. R in M

---