Art trading Cards

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 03:11:56 PST

I wanted to let all of your know that Stephanie and I are having way too
much fun exchanging ATC's(Art Trading Cards). Gina in Australia are you
interested in a swap? Any one out there interested in doing one a month or
so from now? I have some other students interested in it. I think part of
the lure was the Virgin islands? I think a little "Griffin & Sabine" kicked
in as we sat in our snow encrusted room thinking of the tropics.
Mrs. Randy from Maine

---