Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 13:47:26 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "SellArtSmart" <info@art-exchange.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:47:25 -0600
From: "SellArtSmart" <info@art-exchange.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu
Subject: SellArtSmart Newsletter PREVIEW from art-exchange.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:47:25 -0600
Featured art consultant - Rodger Gipe
One of the founders of art-exchange, Rodger has been in the gallery business for many years.  He heads up our "secret weapons" department - all the things our artist customers never see that help us sell their art.  Rodger has built a data warehouse, recently mentioned in Art Business News, that helps locate artists around the world.  Buyers know they can come to him for hard-to-find pieces.  He also works to bring on-line buyers to review the works available for immediate purchase (see "Internet Sales Intitiative" below).  And he identifies new sources of art for our virtual inventory.
Rodger Gipe - one of the top art consultants working for you at art-exchange.

Internet Sales Initiative
Last fall we launched a major project to grow the retail sales channel for our artists.  Rodger Gipe (see article above) has led this, making improvements on many of our pages, buying "pay-per-click" advertising, and using special techniques to raise our rankings in search engines.  And it's working - both web traffic and art sales have grown consistently over the past six months and we continue to make improvements to keep that going.  To find out how to get into the traffic pattern call Debby at (800) 647-6336 ext. 107.

Tip of the month - try a new media
As you build your reputation as an artist, it is natural to fall into a pattern, whether that be style, media, or subject matter.  One way to expand the potential client base for your work is to explore other categories.  To really get the creative juices flowing, try a new media- ceramic, photography, tile, or even mixed media.  This will get your work in front of more buyers, show your existing patrons the depth of your talent, and set you apart.  Read on to find one great way to get this kind of work exposed.

Exhibitions 2005 seeking alternative media for 4th quarter show
Spring Special - submit a work in alternative media and receive 2 permanent listings free.  Call Anita at (800) 647-6336 ext. 121 to take advantage of this offer.  Valid for existing customers OR with purchase of listing package.
Note: we are still accepting submissions of works in all styles.   Click Here  http://65.64.8.64:82/CT00002102NjI2Mzg1.HTML to submit online.

Art Business News
One of the key players in the art industry is this high-quality publication.  See our ad in the March issue and read the February "dot-com" section for news about art-exchange!  Call Eric at (800) 647-6336 ext. 108 to find out more about our "MOCA" news.

List your art with us
Follow these instructions http://65.64.8.64:82/CT00002101NjI2Mzg1.HTML or call Chelsea at (800) 647-6336 ext. 119 to sign up today.