Re: Sky's website

---------

gahmsw_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 03:53:13 PST

Wow! Sky, I just checked out the art link on the Kresson site - it's really great. I love how you keep their self-portaits for 5 years and have them at the art show. What a great idea!

Wendy

Thank you for the invite! You are welcome to come to my show, too. It will be Wed. May 18th. Starts around 6 with a concert at 7. It will be held in Stratton Elem. (Woolwich NJ).

Wendy

Hi Wendy,
I teach grades one through five. You're always invited to visit me at Kresson School. Or come to my student art show on April 19th at 7:00PM.

Sky