Re: changes to artsednet . oh no will they ditch the archives ????

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 19:59:47 PST

Christine Besack wrote:

> I am guessing that the archives will be ditched. Hmm... can I copy them all
> by June :) lol

> Thank goodness they are not ditching the listserv.

Not only are they NOT ditching it, the Web site says they are upgrading
it with some new technical features. As with changes they made in the
past, it will take some adjustment and flexibility on our part; I can
still remember all the whining when they switched to Lyris. We are
extremely fortunate Getty has been providing this resource for us for so
many years.

And yes, it does sound like we will lose the archives, but frankly, they
haven't been as useful as they were in the past, as you have to search
month by month to find something.

If I do hear anything from them about the spam problem, I'll let you know.

Maggie

---