Re: changes to artsednet . oh no will they ditch the archives ????

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 18:37:03 PST

Hi All, Thanks Maggie for the artsednet changing info.
I am guessing that the archives will be ditched. Hmm... can I copy them all
by June :) lol
Thank goodness they are not ditching the listserv.
Christine Besack :)

PS -- Boston was just too much fun !!!!!!!!
Seeing all of the artsednet group was also great. We did miss all of you who
were stuck home, as I was last year.

Chicago is just 12 months away :)

---