RE: artistic integrity of teachers

---------

From: Joyce Poulson (jpoulson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 15:50:03 PST

Hello:

The Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach, Ca (MoLAA) announces 6
new job vacancies. The museum is undergoing an expansion that will
complete its first phase in 2005 and its second in 2006. Located in
downtown Long Beach, MoLAA is situated in an urban residential and
business district. There is currently a movement within Long Beach to
restore this area both economically and architecturally. The campaign
will generate more job opportunities and increased economic impact in
the area. The vacancies are the following:

Volunteer Coordinator,
Capital Campaign Assistant,
Grant Writer,
Prospect/Donor Data Coordinator,
Director of Development, and
Exhibitions Director

Interested applicants may email Olga Marquez, Human Resources Manager,
at HR@MoLAA.com for more information.

Please circulate these job announcements to your professional and
personal network.
Visit the museum website for more info at:
http://www.molaa.org/employment.htm.