RE: artistic integrity of teachers

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 15:46:17 PST

MessageProverbial:Expressed in a proverb
Since I used the term, I meant no disrespect to cat lovers everywhere,
including ME, as I kiss my kitty's lips daily.

San D

  One time when I used this phrase with my son he did a double take and
could not believe that I would talk that way since we have always had cats
in our lives. Linda
    I always get excited when I learn how to skin the preverbial cat
differently,

---