RE: grant proposal

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 09:16:57 PST

What about a stint at SCAD teacher forum, or Penland, or Arrowmont? They would be workshops in art making but with a "name" behind them. Another idea-"those who teach, can"-maybe get a bunch together for the purpose of making art and discussing/sharing how you can use it in a lesson plan. You could even do an end of workshop exhibit. Good luck. Linda