RE: grant proposal

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 08:20:55 PST

Re: grant proposalFran
,
A fourth grade teacher and do a wildly popular Journal and Literacy workshop
each year. It's 3 college credits and each year we have to pad the syllabus
with readings and writings and educational-eze so the college will accept
the credits and the town will think it's worthwhile. I get so diappointed
and red under the collar each time I have to do this. Yet, we haven't even
sent out the flyers and we have a waiting list for this June's course.

Les
In Framingham, which just voted down the new library last night and lost the
State grant.
Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA