Re: grant proposal

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 07:27:06 PST

Fran,
        Perhaps you can find a workshop where they allow
you to name it yourself. Then you can devise a name that
will appeal to your district. I took the same watercolor
workshop every summer for 20 years changing the number
each year. I used those credits to renew my teaching
certificate every four years. I'm somewhat serious in
this suggestion. Perhaps there is an institution out
there that will be creative enough to offer a "Name
Your Own Workshop".
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons