Re: grant proposal

---------

From: Fran Legman (flegman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 07:17:25 PST

My district gives grants to teachers for summer Prof. Dev. In the past they
have rejected my proposed art workshops. They have however accepted art
workshops that have the word teacher in them, or bookmaking. I have tried
to convince them how important my own personal artmaking is to my teaching,
but they donšt go for it, However I will try again. Does anyone have some
information/sources I can use to support my proposal? Fran in NJ