Re: SPAM

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 04:32:25 PST

...and NEVER click on a Popup to delete it. Always close it from your
toolbar! Clicking ANYWHERE on a Popup can activate a DOWNLOAD
(virus/dialer, etc).
I also use Mailwasher (a free program) and like it. Also, the free Google
toolbar to block Popups has been very helpful.
I also believe that I like the free AntiVir (anti-virus program) better than
Norton!
-dave haines