Re: Grots? Bunki?

---------

jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 03:25:38 PST

Google them. Bunki's info is out there, plus a bit of other stuff.

> From: "" <lava5000@excite.com>
> Date: 2005/03/16 Wed AM 03:05:20 EST
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
> Subject: Grots? Bunki?
>

> I remember seeing grots on Bunki Kramers website last year.
For some reason I can not locate them anymore. I would like to be
able to see what they look like. Also, does anyone know where I
can find a story about grots? I have been looking online with no
luck. I know that they are little rocks that protect the garden. Any
help would be appreciated. Thank you.

> Lauren

> Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

jean1@dejazzd.com