SPAM penetrating Getty list

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 20:17:06 PST

The reason I wrote originally is that as long as I have been on this
list I have not seen spam come through from the "ArtEdNet Talk"

I get spam in my In Box all the time and just deal with it but I was
surprised that it penetrated the Getty list.
I have my list mail separated so I know what comes in with a list
address.

On Tuesday, March 15, 2005, at 09:50 PM, Patricia Knott wrote:

> You only have to be on the internet for a few minutes to know that
> SPAM exists. As much as we try to protect ourselves it gets through.
> The problem is being foolish and falling for something.
> Ignore it, don't even open it and don't ever hit the "remove me from
> this" button because that only tells them you exist and you will get
> tons more. always remember that nothing NO thing on this
> wonderful medium is private NOTHING
> ah how we need to learn and teach how to be careful
> Patty

---