SPAM

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 18:50:55 PST

You only have to be on the internet for a few minutes to know that SPAM
exists. As much as we try to protect ourselves it gets through.
The problem is being foolish and falling for something.
Ignore it, don't even open it
and don't ever hit the "remove me from this" button because that only
tells them you exist and you will get tons more.

always remember that nothing NO thing on this wonderful medium
is private NOTHING

ah how we need to learn and teach how to be careful

Patty

---