A journal-making workshop in Layton, NJ.

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 15:27:35 PST

To anyone who can make it to New Jersey this summer. I just got this from my
friend, Joy Seidler, art teacher in Medway, MA. She and Paulus Berensohn
will be teaching this Journal Workshop. You may know Paulus' name from
"Finding One's Way With Clay."
You will find this workshop a wonderful experience for your soul and heart,
in addition to giving you or renewing skills useful for your art rooms.
Don;t let this pass, if you can be in the area.
Les

"Also Paulus and I are teaching a journal workshop at Peters Valley Craft
Center in Layton, NJ July 15-19.

there are still some spaces. would you let anyone who wants to experience
Paulus know."

www.PetersValley.org
973-948-5200

Leslie Miller