Re: List of Drawers

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 15:04:41 PST

I got the same images myself, especially since "drawers" is an old term
for underwear. I had to chuckle.
Ask the kids the same.
Maybe their list of "drawers" may elicit more creative stuff than
looking at drawings.
( I also see the character on SNL -- I'm draaaaahh wing)

Ah how fun, that language can make so many associations

Patty

On Mar 15, 2005, at 8:23 AM, Greg Percy wrote:

> Greetings-
>
> I've got to admit I looked at this post a little differently than most
> when it came up-my first thoughts included...
>
> Hmmm. let's see...I've got my sock drawer, my underwear drawer, my
> pants drawer...
>
> It's been a long week already...

---