RE: Indian Jewely Lesson - easy clay idea for elementary

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 11:59:51 PST

I have them turn in their beads in a baggie and then I put them on a
shelf in a little group and then I remove them and put each group in a
baggie. I tell the kids that they need to do something quite individual
on at least one of their beads--they don't identify by bag but by bead.
I have them underglaze them so I can leave them on the shelves and then
we spray them with gloss clear spray instead of clear glaze. The look
fine with several coats and you don't have to use a bead tree.

  Any suggestions about how to keep all the beads organized in the kiln
and
get them back to their rightful creators? Thanks.

  ~ Kathleen

"
leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu

---