Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Snow in Albuquerque

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 15:31:36 PST

It's snowing in Albuquerque with only a week till Spring.
Last night they said it would accumulate above 7500 feet.
We are only at about 5000 feet in the North Valley.
I just hope the blanket of snow keeps my roses and poppy
plants warm. It is beautiful to look at.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703