Snow in Albuquerque

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 15:31:36 PST

It's snowing in Albuquerque with only a week till Spring.
http://www.taospaint.com/SpringSnow/inAlbq.html
Last night they said it would accumulate above 7500 feet.
We are only at about 5000 feet in the North Valley.
I just hope the blanket of snow keeps my roses and poppy
plants warm. It is beautiful to look at.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703