Re: surrealist - was it Craig Blair?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 14:02:46 PST

Marcia,

I don't save my posts.... I am only guessing that it
was one of my posts. I posted several Surreal artists
recently. The one I recall as simple compositions was
Craig Blair:
http://www.surrealogic.com/

As I stated in my post....You can find his link on the
Perspective lesson idea page on IAD.

If it wasn't Blair - then try searching my American
artist page as I added a new link there too. I often
do NOT link the artists I post.

Marcia- you are in luck - the archives are back
online:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Mar05/date.html
check now - because they don't stya on - Yesterday
there was an "oops" page instead. Do a find word on
page (surreal).

Judy Decker